Mr. McLaughlin has been in the private practice of law for over 27years. He practices mainly in the Gwinnett County area, but also takes cases in the outlying counties of Walton, Barrow and Hall Counties. His law practice is a general practice, which focuses on Family Law, Criminal Law and Probate Law.
It is Mr. McLaughlin’s primary goal to keep his clients informed about their cases by providing as much information as possible. His knowledge of the law, guidance, and expertise help his clients to make informed decisions regarding their cases. Mr. McLaughlin is a member of the American Bar Association, Atlanta Bar Association and the Gwinnett County Bar Association. He is also certified in general and domestic mediation.
- This includes but is not limited to divorce, modification of child custody and support, enforcement, legitimation/paternity and name changes.
- This includes but is not limited to deprivation and delinquency actions.
- This includes step-parent, agency and independent adoptions.
- I am certified by the State of Georgia for general and domestic mediations.
- This includes felonies, misdemeanors.and most traffic offenses.