"Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree long ago."-- Warren Buffet
Attorney S. Natasha Gillis launched The Gillis Firm, PLLC in 2009 with a vision of being the soil upon which the tree could sprout and thrive. What was once a goal has now grown into a passion to make a real and memorable difference in the lives of her clients rather than being the forgotten attorney who once handled a case.
In her efforts to become keenly familiar with her client companies, she offers to meet at their businesses where she can get a better idea of the environment that they are exposed to every day. Her focus is not only on the business's current and future projected needs but, most importantly, on who the business owners are and what they need from their business. She takes great strides to maintain meaningful communication with her clients by making herself readily accessible to them. Natasha takes great pride in seeing her client businesses grow and succeed.
Natasha strives to find feasible and uncomplicated solutions. From the moment that you engage us, our goal is to untangle your legal issues and deliver simple yet effective results with minimal stress on you so that you can focus on growing your business.
After all, isn't that what you should expect from your law firm?
- Dental & Medical Practice Acquisitions/Sales
- General Business--LLC, Corp, Partnerships, Sole Proprietorships. Governing and management documents. Compliance issues.
- Includes business contracts.
- Corporate formation matters and conversion, Buy-Sell, Shareholder Agreements, Drafting/Reviewing internal documents as well as third party agreements.
- Formation, contracts, advice