Dan Bariault has over thirty years of experience in all aspects of corporate and business law, with particular emphasis in business tort litigation, tax litigation, securities litigation, antitrust, unfair business practices, and regulated industries. In the past fifteen years has worked with many high-tech startups in all aspects of business formation and corporate governance. He has also taught graduate business courses at three different universities in finance, business development, securities and portfolio analysis, valuation analysis, and international marketing and management.
Mr. Bariault represents a host of marijuana producers, processors, and retailers, investors, and companies serving the cannabis industry.
He is a member of the Washington State Bar Association and several federal jurisdictions. He holds a Masters in Business Administration and a Masters in International Management. He has also practiced law in both the Republic of China and Puerto Rico.
- Covers virtually all areas of business, from formation to litigation.
- Given my business background I am mindful of the business considerations when drafting a contract.
- Cost effective representation with an eye to settlement.
- Many choices exist today as to the form of a new enterprise. What works in one situation does not necessarily work in another.
- Raising capital involves risks and is highly regulated. One needs to exercise caution and when on the short end of the stick, what are your remedies.