Hi everyone, than you for viewing my profile. I was born and raised in Worcester, Massachusetts and still make my home in Worcester. I have been working for about 8 years as an attorney and have a good deal of civil litigation experience. I ahve tried numerous cases and argued appeals. I enjoy working int he areas of Workers' Compensation and Social Security. I have recently expanded my practice to include Family Law. The main theme of my practice is simply helping people. Most of my clients come to me because they are having a problem, when I am able to help them and get there problems solved, or get them back on there feet, that's the most rewarding part of my work. I strive to provide excellent service with respect and understanding. I know many people are afraid to contact an attorney, or have some preconceived notions about what an attorney is like or does. I would like to break those stereotypes, and remind you as the client, you are the boss, I am here to work for you. whatever you concerns are, we will work together as a team to resolve them. So, please do not hesitate to contact an attorney, even if you're not sure you need one, I can answer your questions and get you headed on the right path. Warmest Regards.
- I have represented hundreds of disabled individuals before the Social Security Administration on claims for disabilty benefits and SSI. I have also handled approximately 50 overpayment matters as well.
- I have experience representing injured workers before the Department of Industrial Accidents. I have handled claims from initial filing through appeals to the Reviewing Board, settling several hundred claims over my 8 years of practice in this area.
- I have recently expanded my practice to include family law. I am offering very reasonable rates to represent individuals in Divorce proceedings, as well as Contempt matters, Modifications, as well as Custody and Visitation disputes.
- I have worked on hundreds of personal injury matters, from car accidents to slip and fall injuries and dog bite cases. I have settlement hundreds of claims without having to file a law suit, but have also tried cases before the Superior and District Courts. I argued appeals before the Appeallate Division of hte District Court and Appeals Court.
- I have recently exapanded my practice to include Chapter 7 Bankruptcy. I can assist those individuals who find themselves in financial distress, who need and advocate who understands and respects them.
- I have conducted hundreds of witness only real estate closings, and have represented numerous parties in real estate transactions. I have drafted deeds and declarations of homestead on numerous occasions for my clients.