From 1984 until 2010, I was in private practice with large regional firms and smaller local firms. During that time, I was focused on general commercial transactions and coporate work with an emphasis on contract negotiation and preparation, mergers and acquisitions, and the formation and governance of corporations and limited liability companies. Tom's experience includes representing startup companies and other companies in connection with angel, private equity and venture capital investments.
From 2010 until now, I have worked in-house with a number companies in various industries.
- In support of my corporate and individual clients, I have successfully negotiated and drafted numerous agreements covering a wide range of subject matters.
- Experienced in handling corporate matters for all stages of companies, from start-up to mature.
- Experienced in handlingmatters for all stages of limited liability companies, from start-up to mature
- My business clients range from individuals to small corporations to middle market to Fortune 500 companies. Many of my clients have connections to Georgia, but some are national and international. In essence, I serve as a general counsel for my business clients, helping them resolve a wide variety of issues.
- Numerous successful M&A transactions for private and public companies
- I have represented international companies and individuals in connection with their interests, subsidiaries, and transactions in the US.